- Aldercar High School, Langley Mill
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until end of August 2023
- Closing Date
- 09 October 2022
Aldercar High School offers brand new facilities in which students flourish and staff develop, all within a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere.
We are a caring employer which prioritises the welfare and work/life balance of our staff presenting many additional benefits including:
- free use of our multi-gym;
- staff-led clubs and welfare groups;
- a comprehensive CPD package;
- our ‘Me Time’ initiative which gives every member of staff one hour each week to take as they wish, with some staff choosing to leave school early or arrive later, and others opting for an extended lunch break…and yes, it is paid!
These, along with many other benefits, make Aldercar High School a great place to work, develop and progress your career.
What you offer:
With a diverse student base and range of abilities, we are looking for someone who can motivate and inspire students to reach their best.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and driven Teacher of Spanish for January 2023.
The post is suitable for a teacher who would like to join a very successful and innovative faculty that is keen to support new ideas and initiatives.
This post is predominantly teaching Key Stage 3 Spanish, the candidate must have the ability to contribute a small amount of lessons to other departments.
Provisional Interview Date: Sweek commencing 10 October 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.