- Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38819/UPS £40,626 - £43685 plus TLR 2B
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 30 January 2023
Dunston Primary & Nursery Academy is a large primary school situated in Dunston Chesterfield, with a friendly community of staff, governors and families. Our children bring a smile to our faces every day and as such, we are currently looking to recruit a talented KS1 Teacher (year 1/2) as a Phase Lead for an Easter 2023 start. This is a full time and permanent position, IDEAL for an experienced KS1 class teacher ready and seeking progression for the new year.
The schools' SLT are in search of someone passionate, experienced and proven to lead KS1.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Has recent knowledge of the current Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Has experience of providing continuous provision
• Has prior experience of preparing children for statutory assessments
• Is able to lead a foundation subject across both key stages
• Is lively, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member
• Is able to work closely with parents, involving them in their child’s education
• Has up-to-date knowledge of SEND provision in Derbyshire
• Has excellent classroom management skills
• Has high organisational skills
If you have any further questions or you would like a discussion about the role or would like to arrange a visit, please see the section in the Candidate Information Pack on ‘How to Apply and Visit our Academy’.
Please do not apply using The Derbsyhire County Council Website.
Provisional Interview Date: 30 January 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.