Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- Gorseybrigg Primary School and Nursery
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38819 UPS £40,626 - £43685 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 08 June 2023
Gorseybrigg Primary School and Nursery is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative KS2 Class Teacher from September 2023 for our popular and forward thinking one form entry school. The post will be full time and will in Year 5 for at least the first year. Teachers at all stages of their careers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work effectively alongside other members of our experienced team to continue to drive our exciting curriculum in order to make our offer to the children exceptional
- Bring a range of expertise and knowledge to our team, which will include involvement as a coordinator in at least 2 subjects
- Be efficient, adaptable and hard working
We can offer you:
- A work environment that is fun, friendly and welcoming, with a committed and hardworking team who genuinely do work collaboratively and support each other.
- Opportunities to be fully involved in the life of the school and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
- Relevant training, both in house and externally.
If you are interested in the post then we would be very happy to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged so that you can meet our wonderful children and staff and also be sure that our school is the right fit for you. Please contact our School Business Manager, Nicola Burdett to arrange this at your convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all employees are expected to share this commitment.
Provisional Interview Date: w/c 12 June 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.