Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- Peak Dale Primary School , Buxton
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38819 UPS £40,626 - £43685
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 0.55FTE Monday ( AM&PM) Tuesday (AM&PM), Wednesday AM with PPA time in the afternoon)
- Closing Date
- 09 June 2023
To commence 4 September 2023
With mutual respect and togetherness, we are empowered to believe in ourselves
and develop our creativity to make a positive impact on the world. Peak Dale Primary School have embedded practises that empower children, parents and staff members to believe in themselves, develop their creativity and make a positive impact upon the world.
We are part of the Limestone Peak Federation with a clear purpose to provide the very best possible education for our children through high quality training and
professional development. We strive to develop a curriculum rich with challenges and full of opportunities
for applying the skills and knowledge taught both within school and beyond. Our learners and staff are happy, engaged, respectful and supportive of one another.
At Peak Dale Primary School we take great pride in educating children in a friendly, challenging, exciting and purposeful environment.
A vacancy has arisen for a Primary Class Teacher to work at Peak Dale to join our friendly and
welcoming school. If you are a forward thinking teacher with strong team working skills we would
love to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive forward thinking school, who
in return for your commitment and hard work, will support you to achieve your
own career goals and aspirations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess qualified teacher status
- Be able to establish excellent relationships with children and parents, promoting
- aspirational achievement and progress for all groups of pupils
- Believe that all pupils regardless of their background are capable of reaching
- their full potential
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to take a lead role in a curriculum area and have a positive influence
- Experience in a mixed age infant class would be advantageous
We can offer:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support
- Opportunities for collaborative working across the Federation of schools.
Applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Friday the 9th of June.
The provisional interview date is Tuesday the 13 June.
We welcome visits to the school.
Please contact Mrs N Doughty, Head of School for an informal discussion about the role or to arrange a visit.