- Hasland Infant School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38,819 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for maternity leave
- Closing Date
- 05 February 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding teacher to join our school to cover maternity leave teaching in a key stage one class from 24th April 2023.
The Governors are looking for an experienced and highly motivated teacher to join our welcoming and friendly staff team.
Hasland Infant and Nursery School, in Chesterfield, is a large popular school with approximately 360 children. Our children are happy learners, well behaved and enthusiastic.
Our children learn best when teaching is engaging and innovative, so we want to appoint a teacher who can contribute to our creative approach to teaching, is inclusive and has high expectations.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- has a passion for music.
- has recent knowledge of the key stage one curriculum and its expectations.
- has proven they can teach to a high standard
- has knowledge of the effective assessment processes used in key stage one
- has excellent classroom management and will embrace fully the school ethos
- has effective organisational skills
- is lively, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member
- is able to work closely with parents and involve them in their child's education
- is able to work as a team with current staff in and outside the classroom.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call the school on 01246 234745.
Provisional Interview Date: 7 February 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.