- Youlgrave, All Saints’ C of E (VA) Primary School
- Salary details
- MPS £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Pending restructure until the end of August 2023
- Closing Date
- 25 September 2022
We are looking for a passionate, creative and innovative teacher for a cohort of 14 Year 2 children (who range in their learning and attainment from working towards expected standard to greater depth) for September 2022.
An interest in Modern Foreign Languages or art and design would be a fantastic complement to our existing staff team.
We are looking for a confident Year 2/Key Stage 1 teacher who can:
- Teach and demonstrate a strong subject knowledge in the core areas of the primary curriculum for Year 2.
- Create stimulating and challenging learning environments.
- Value children’s safety and wellbeing.
- Participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- Be a team player; committed to working with parents/carers, colleagues, governors and the wider community to provide the best for all our children.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be supportive of our Christian ethos.
We will offer you:
- A welcoming, nurturing school with a caring Christian ethos; in a beautiful location.
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children.
- A friendly and supportive environment for learning.
- A strong team ethos; and supportive school community.
- A commitment to support staff wellbeing and work life balance.
- A leadership team supportive of training and development opportunities.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.