- Riddings Infant and Nursery School
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS £25,714 - £36,961/£38,690 - £41,604 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 07 October 2022
Are you driven to make a difference, making every day count for every child?
Are you an experienced school teacher, with aspirations for your future development?
Are you looking for development via support and CPD, that will enable you to realise your career ambitions?
We are looking for an ambitious Early Years Foundation Stage Lead who will work in collaboration with an experienced, forward thinking staff team and amazing children to support the exciting journey that we are currently on. We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner who can demonstrate strong leadership with experience of developing teaching and learning in early years.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a consistently high performing teacher, with a passion for teaching and learning in the Early Years.
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Has a love for outdoor, creative learning.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
If this is you, please get in touch!
We can offer you:
- Strong professional learning opportunities
- Great networking opportunities to develop practice and expertise.
- Access to high quality CPD at every stage of your career, including the opportunity to grow and develop as a leader.
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our school.
- An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership.
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- School committed to supporting and enabling all staff.
This job is not suitable for an NQT/ECT.
Provisional Interview Date: 14 October 2022
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.