- Chaucer Infant School, Ilkeston
- Salary details
- MPS £30,000 - £41,333 per annum, pro rata
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to Internship until the end of August 2024
- Closing Date
- 03 December 2023
The children, staff and governors are looking for a new member of our family. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic teacher with drive and energy to join our school.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated and excellent teacher, who is passionate about teaching and learning. The successful candidate should have a good knowledge about the KS1 curriculum and have excellent behaviour management skills. They will be committed to our vision of a happy, lively, forward thinking and successful school, ensuring every child is given the best possible opportunity to succeed.
‘BEAR’ represents our core school values - Belong, Enjoy, Aim high, and Respect. This guides all we do at school everyday.
We proud to be part of the Embark Multi Academy Trust and our core beliefs are: Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Success. The successful candidate will embody these core beliefs and will be committed to working with our team to continually develop and improve our curriculum and outcomes.
We are looking for someone who:
- loves working with children and is driven to make a difference in their lives
- builds positive relationships with children and adults
- has high expectations for all children
- is an excellent communicator
- is a creative practitioner, that makes learning exciting and stimulating
- is committed to professional development and research.
We can offer:
- kind and sociable children who care about themselves and others around them
- Friendly families who will be keen to work with you.
- Excellent opportunities for you to develop professionally, through internal training and through Embark Federation.
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01159325629 to arrange a visit with the Head of School Daisy Dawley
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 11 December 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.