- Heath Primary School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS £28,000 - £38810 / £40,625 - £43,685 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of March 2025
- Closing Date
- 03 December 2023
Heath Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school with happy and engaged children who love to learn. Our supportive staff team are dedicated and aspirational, with a sense of fun and a commitment to every child.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.
From Easter 2024, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated Teacher to join the team at our happy and successful school.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the overall aims and ethos of the school and trust.
- Create an empowering and inspiring learning environment through excellent classroom practice.
- Demonstrate and understanding of early reading and promote reading for pleasure.
- Promote the wellbeing of our children by providing support and guidance.
- Share the school’s commitment to achieving the highest possible outcomes for all of our children.
- Be a reflective practitioner, who consistently provides opportunities for children to learn through carefully planned lesson sequences.
In return we offer:
- A passionate, professional team and a welcoming school community that are driven to inspire and raise standards and aspirations.
- Fantastic professional development opportunities aimed to equip our highly committed team with up to date training and coaching techniques which allow all staff to work with one another to reflect on their practice in a non-judgemental way.
- A broad, balanced and relevant curriculum supported by a strong pastoral provision.
This job is not suitable for Early Career Teachers
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call our school office on 01246 850277 to be booked on to a slot and we will try our best to accommodate you, wherever possible.
As a member of Embark Federation Multi Academy Trust, we are committed to developing our staff with a range of training and support. Our core beliefs are: Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Success and our vision is to become an outstanding school at the heart of the community.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.