- Fritchley CofE (Aided) Primary and Nursery School
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38810 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for secondment from 15 April 2024 - December 2024 (2 Terms)
- Closing Date
- 06 December 2023
The Governors at Fritchley CofE (Aided) Primary and Nursery School wish to appoint a passionate, nurturing and committed EYFS teacher to join our team for two terms.
Fritchley CofE (Aided) Primary and Nursery School is an inclusive school where the development of the whole child continues to be at the heart of our philosophy of ‘Learn and Achieve Together’ and is central to everything we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed, energetic and creative
- Is passionate about learning outside
- Is an excellent EYFS classroom practitioner who has high expectations and aspirations for all children
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has high expectations and a belief that all children can succeed
As a school we can offer you:
- A caring and supportive team who put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Highly motivated children and a very supportive community.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit our school. Please phone the school office on 01773 852216.
Fritchley CofE (Aided) Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Provisional Interview Date: 14 December
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.