- Norbriggs Primary School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Main Scale £28,000 - £38,810 pro rata UPS £40,625 - £43,685 pro rata
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 14 June 2023
The Governors and Staff at Norbriggs Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated member of staff to join our happy and successful school from September 2023.
As an outstanding and inspirational Teacher you will continue to develop the quality of Teaching and Learning in Y3. Supporting the children with their transition from KS1 to KS2.
We are looking for somebody who:-
- Has a passion for providing the best learning opportunities for every child.
- Is skilled at providing high quality learning experiences.
- Has excellent behaviour management.
- Likes to takes risks and rise to the challenge.
- Is a team player.
Ideally, the successful candidate would lead the development of a curriculum area across the whole school from Nursery to Year 6.
Currently we are looking for a person with an interest in Art / D+T
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.