- Sudbury Primary School
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38,810 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of July 2024
- 0.5FTE (5 mornings per week)
- Closing Date
- 09 June 2023
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint a motivated and caring Rec/Y1 teacher from September 2023, focussing on English and Maths with a mixed Rec/Y1 group each morning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has high expectations and can deliver quality learning for all children
- Can enthuse and inspire children to learn
- Is passionate and reflective about learning and teaching
- Values children’s wellbeing and safety
- Will support the school ethos and aims
- Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
We can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
- Small class sizes
- CPD opportunities
We invite applications from experienced, newly qualified and recently qualified teachers. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01283 585251
Please ensure your completed application is returned no later than 4.00pm on the Closing Date.
Provisional Interview Date: 15 June 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.