- Chaucer Junior School, Ilkeston
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38,810 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Pending restructure until the end of August 2024
- Closing Date
- 16 April 2023
The leaders and governors of Chaucer Junior School are excited to share with you a rare opportunity to join our friendly, well-established team.
We are looking for a primary practitioner who:
- is proactive and vigilant in their approach to safeguarding
- is enthusiastic and uses their skills of innovation to deliver the curriculum in new and engaging ways
- has high expectations of all children’s achievements and behaviour, whilst remaining compassionate and supportive
- works well as a team and can establish good relationships with children and parents
We can offer:
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- a positive, nurturing atmosphere
- opportunities for professional development within our school and across our growing trust
- happy and supportive staff and leaders
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed by prior appointment - please call 0115 932 4387. Our priority is finding the right candidate for the post so teachers of all experience are warmly encouraged to apply, including ECTs. If you have the qualities we are looking for and are attracted by what we have to offer, we look forward to hearing from you.
Provisional Interview Date: 28 April 2023.