- Clifton CE Primary School, Ashbourne
- Salary details
- MPS £28,000 - £38,810 per annum (depending on experience)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 16 April 2023
The Governors of this thriving village school seek to appoint an outstanding Primary Teacher.
We require a person who:
- Is ambitious, energetic and inspirational when teaching children
- Has successful experience of teaching Early Years and KS1
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Works well within a team; demonstrating the ability to take initiative, lead, motivate, inspire and support others
- Has an excellent knowledge of the Early Years Framework, Systematic Synthetic Phonics and the Primary Curriculum.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning to make an appointment.
Provisional Interview Date: 25 April 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.