- Brookfield Primary School, Shirebrook
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS £28,000 - £38810, £40,626 - £43,685 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of August 2024
- Closing Date
- 11 December 2022
The governors of Brookfield Primary School wish to appoint a talented, dynamic and creative teacher to teach across the school from January 2023. The successful candidate will join an experienced, happy and supportive team who are committed to ensuring that our children reach their full potential.
We would like a teacher who can:
- Deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points.
- Inspire our learners.
- Work as part of a team.
In return we can offer:
- A happy working environment
- A supportive school where everyone is valued and cared for.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
- A school dedicated to caring for staff well-being.
Visit to the school are welcome and should be arranged by phoning 01623 742285 to make an appointment with the school business manager Mrs Victoria Lucas.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 19 December 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.