- Newhall Community Junior School, Swadlincote
- Salary details
- MPS £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for maternity leave
- Closing Date
- 04 September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Newhall Team. The children, staff and Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and positive classteacher
Are you an excellent teacher?
Are you creative in your thinking and approach?
Are you enthusiastic?
Do you inspire and motivate children to learn and be the best they can be?
If so, then we need you as a classteacher at Newhall Community Junior School.
The successful candidate will:
- Effectively lead the teaching and learning within their classroom.
- Inspire and motivate all learners to achieve their full potential.
- Use assessment information to move learning on.
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved children, who want to learn.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and friendly staff team.
- The opportunity to flourish within your role
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 19 September 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.