- Hartshorne CE Primary School, Derbys
- Salary details
- MPS £30,000 - £41,333 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 03 December 2023
We are looking to appoint an excellent EYFS or KS1 Teacher to join our hard working, friendly team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as an EYFS or KS1 teacher and is therefore not suitable for an ECT. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with motivated staff and pupils in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- have a good knowledge and understanding of the Early Years or KS1, assessments and SEN
- be creative and enthusiastic
- be able to work flexibly
- be committed to raising the quality of teaching and learning for all children
- be a good communicator
- enjoy working collaboratively
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on: 01283 217423.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.