- Poolsbrook Primary Academy, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS £25,714 - £36,961/£38,690 - £41,604 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Closing Date
- 16 October 2022
Are you driven to make a difference, making every day count for every child?
Are you an experienced school leader, with aspirations for your future development?
Are you looking for development via support and CPL, that will enable you to realise your career ambitions?
Working together, relentless in our pursuit of excellence to create the best schools in the universe.
Poolsbrook Academy is on an exciting improvement journey, and this is an opportunity for the right candidate to form part of this journey. Whilst the school has faced some historic challenges, it is now building a team that aims to develop something special for the community of Poolsbrook. With a growing team, a growing school and significant investment in both the school building and school improvement, Poolsbrook really is an exciting place to be.
We are looking for an ambitious Early Years practitioner who will work in collaboration with an experienced, forward thinking staff team and amazing children to support the exciting journey that we are currently on. To start 9 January 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner who can demonstrate strong leadership with some experience of developing teaching and learning in early years.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a consistently high performing teacher, with a passion for teaching and learning in the Early Years.
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
If this is you, please get in touch!
If you require further information about the post, please contact Louise Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org (Head Teacher)
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
Applications to be returned to Steph Green, our School Business Assistant via SGreen@poolsbrook.derbyshire.sch.uk
Please ensure your completed application is returned no later than 9.00am on the Closing date.
This post is not suitable for ECT's.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.