- Various across County
- Salary details
- FE JNC 3-5
- Job term
- No Guaranteed Hours
- Appointment type
- As and when required
- Closing Date
Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service (DACES) is looking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced tutors to work in our centres across Derbyshire and online, to teach the following subjects:
- ICT – Digital Skills – from short workshops to full EDSQ Gateway qualifications
- ALDD – Adults with Learning Difficulties / Disabilities – short courses to full OCR qualifications
- Art – Entry level 3 to level 2 qualifications
- Counselling – level 1 to level 3 qualifications
- BSL - British Sign Language – entry level 3 qualifications upward
Once appointed to the tutor pool tutors can build a working pattern to suit on a course by course basis. This makes this role ideal for both those who only want to work a few hours a week and those who want to build a more substantive role and timetable of classes.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunities for mentoring and support to develop your teaching skills
- A comprehensive CPD programme including sector specific career progression
- A working pattern to suit you, agreed with your line manager
- Support to develop your digital skills and online teaching
- Hold an adult teaching qualification and a recognised subject specialist qualification.
- Have experience of work with adult and/or young people.
- Have experience of delivering subject content.
- Be able to deliver in a blended learning approach to maintain engagement, interaction and motivation of learners.
- Be committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and British Values.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.