- Grindleford Primary School
- Salary details
- Leadership (L8 - L14)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 04 September 2022
HEADTEACHER – January 2023
ISR: L8 - L14
The pupils, staff and governors of this friendly and successful community based village school are looking for an enthusiastic Headteacher with warmth and energy to continue to build upon the school’s achievements.
We are based in the heart of the Peak District near to Bakewell and Hathersage and only 7 miles from Sheffield. It is a perfect rural location and we are proud to have an outdoor classroom space and a dedicated Forest School site.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who:
- Can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Is committed to excellence in teaching and learning and happy to provide staff cover in class as required.
- Will help children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential.
- Will value our children and take pride in their achievements.
- Holds the National Award for SENCO qualification or has the experience and commitment to take on this role and enrol for the qualification
We can offer:
- A friendly and happy learning environment.
- Motivated children and dedicated staff.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- A committed, supportive and active Governing Board.
Visits by arrangements are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange on 01433 630528.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school - https://grindlefordprimaryschool.co.uk/
Grindleford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 4 September 2022
Interviews: 26 & 27 September 2022
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting the Job Reference.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.