Headteacher (L17 - L23)
- Swanwick Primary School
- Salary details
- L17 - L23
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 11 June 2023
For January 2024 (or earlier depending on candidate availability)
ISR: L17 – L23
The pupils, staff and Governors of our friendly and successful school are looking for a new Headteacher to build upon the school’s achievements.
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Hardworking and happy children who are keen to learn
- Supportive staff, Governors and parents
- A wealth of extra-curricular sporting, creative and residential activities
Do you have:
- The vision to support the broad and stimulating curriculum whilst making our school even better
- Strong management and leadership skills
- The ability to engage and inspire the school and its community
- High expectations of the children’s achievements
''Together we achieve”.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01773 602268.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.swanwick.derbyshire.sch.uk/
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 11th June 2023
Interviews: 29th and 30th June 2023
Further details are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting Job Reference JOB/23/02376
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.