Headteacher (L11 - L17)
- Weston on Trent C of E (Aided) Primary School
- Salary details
- L11 - L17
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 30 March 2023
for September 2023
ISR: L11- L17
Weston on Trent C of E (Aided) Primary School is an independent village school committed to providing the highest standards of teaching, learning and care for our children. We strive to ensure the best possible academic and personal outcomes for all our staff and pupils.
Our school vision: Let your light shine. (Matthew 5.16)
Our school aims: At Weston on Trent C of E we strive to achieve true potential for all, to be a place where children will:
- Feel safe, welcome and respected.
- Delight in learning, have fun and prepare for life in the 21st Century.
- Celebrate effort, success and diversity.
- Share enthusiasm, motivation and high aspiration.
- Be treated with dignity, embrace being part of our school family and flourish in an enabling environment.
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, the governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the continued development of our school. Our Headteacher will be responsible for inspiring and motivating pupils, staff and the whole community. In partnership with the Governing Board, the Headteacher will guide the strategic development of the school by providing leadership and vision
Candidates will have:
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- High expectations of pupils.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff.
- Drive, ambition and vision.
- Delivered academic success for all pupils.
- Great communications skills with adults and children.
We can offer:
- A happy environment where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of every pupil.
- Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn.
- Dedicated, committed, enthusiastic and hardworking staff.
- A commitment to working closely with the parents, local community and the governors
- A growing spacious village school setting in generous grounds with the opportunity to grow further.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01332 700488 or email email@example.com
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.westoncofe.derbyshire.sch.uk
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 30 March 2023
Interviews: 27 and 28 April 2023
Further details are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting Job Reference.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.