- Marsh Lane Primary School
- Salary details
- L10 - L16
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Full time
- Closing Date
- 10 April 2023
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher we seek an enthusiastic person to fill this pivotal role in the school
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Dedication, with the drive to ensure the school’s development towards outstanding status.
- Strong leadership qualities, with vision and the ability to inspire staff.
- A sensitivity and understanding of the value and application of teamwork.
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Can build and maintain excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- A team player who can smile, enjoy, join in, and become part of this friendly, happy school!
The school is situated on the edge of rural countryside and wooded valleys, and enjoys the commitment of an experienced and dedicated staff, supported by enthusiastic parents and governors. The school has a dedicated Early Years provision and outdoor learning spaces.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office (01246 432701) to arrange a suitable time.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.