- Longstone CE (VA) Primary School
- Salary details
- L9 - L15
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 10 March 2024
Nurture, Ignite, Shine
Longstone CE Primary School, The Cross, Great Longstone, Nr Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1TZ
HEADTEACHER (0.2 TEACHING COMMITMENT) for September 2024
ISR: L9 - 15
Following on from a period of successful collaboration and the Executive Head stepping down, the pupils, staff and Governors of this friendly and successful small rural Church school are looking for an enthusiastic Headteacher with warmth and energy to continue to build upon the School’s achievements.
Longstone Primary School is very much part of the community and is set in the heart of the beautiful Peak District near Bakewell in commutable distance to Sheffield, Chesterfield and Derby. The School benefits from excellent sports facilities and open spaces.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who:
- Can build excellent relationships with children, staff, parents, Governors, and the wider community and provide stability to take the school forwards.
- Is committed to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Embraces the opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Has a personalised and inclusive approach to education underpinned by a Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- A friendly and happy learning environment.
- Motivated children and dedicated staff.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- A committed, supportive, and active Governing Board.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01629 640377. Please also visit our website for further details of the school – Longstone CE Primary School - About Our School.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 10th March 2024
Interviews: 26th and 27th March 2024
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting Job Reference JOB/24/00401
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.