- Stubbin Wood School & Nursery, Shirebrook
- Salary details
- Leadership (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 32 hours 30 minutes per week
- Closing Date
- 06 September 2022
TEAM Education Trust is a small, newly formed Multi-Academy Trust. We have high expectations and aspirations for our children. All our staff aim to give every child an exceptional education providing support, care and enrichment as soon as they join us. We strive to offer opportunities to enjoy learning and prepare pupils for future academic success and happy lives.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- To work with the Director of Education & Achievement, the Education team and senior leadership team in each of the primary schools to support with the design and delivery of the curriculum; ensuring a consistency of approach, and that all aspects of the curriculum are outstanding
- To work across the primary schools in the MAT to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- To identify, lead or support with any necessary training for teachers and/or TAs
- To provide hands-on support within academies where urgent intervention is required
- To collaborate, where necessary, with Trust schools and external partners to improve the primary curriculum and deliver training on various aspects of the curriculum
- To advise and support common assessment processes and procedures ensuring a consistent approach that leads to improved outcomes
- Attend, contribute and present at various leadership meetings during the course of an academic year (for example: Trust executive meetings, primary principal meetings, primary CPLD sessions, LGB and Trust board meetings)
- To keep up to date with new and relevant research regarding all aspects of the primary curriculum
- To support the primary schools with preparation for QA processes (both internal and external QA, audits, including Ofsted)
- To assist in the design, development and delivery of CPLD programmes, through individual programmes or whole school sessions.
- To plan and prepare training for teachers to enable them to deliver effective lessons
- To role model, demonstrate and advise on outstanding teaching where required
- To support the development and enhancement of the curriculum in the primary provision across the TEAM Education Trust through working with individuals and school leaders, providing specialist guidance on resources, schemes of work, marking policies and teaching strategies.
- To provide advice on the effective use of data
- To keep up to date with national developments in teaching practice and methodology
- Developmental opportunities
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible approach to working
- Occupational Health Service/VDU Eye Tests
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Positive Workload and Wellbeing Programme
Please read the Person Specification and Job Description and, if you have the skills we’re looking for we will be delighted to hear from you. If you require any further information or would like an informal conversation regarding this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
Please send your application using the Trust’s application form to email@example.com
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.