- Denby Depot, Ripley
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £23,657 - £25,568 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 28 August 2022
The successful candidate will be working within a dynamic, challenging and stimulating environment, with the opportunity to apply your growing knowledge and expertise to a wide range of exciting projects. You will be involved in repair and maintenance of building disciplines in minor building projects (refurbishment), and work on buildings owned by the Council, such as schools, care homes and libraries.
The position includes
- Power tools.
- Tool allowance.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. This increases by 5 more days after 5 years’ service.
- Minimum 2 hours per week banked time with the potential to earn 5 hours a week.
- Job related training provided.
- Corporate clothing provided.
- Suitable job related PPE provided.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.