- DCO, Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- £19,264 - £20,042 bar £20,042 - £20,852
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 16 October 2022
Post: Temporary Customer Service Advisor
- Grade: 4 bar 5 £19,264 - £20,042 bar £20,042 - £20,852
- Hours: 37 hours per week - (9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday)
- Temporary – 12 month contract
- Location: 2013 Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6NG
- Closing Date: 16 October 2022
- Interview Date: To be confirmed – There will be a literacy, numeracy and PC tests included in the interview process.
Job Details and Requirements
We are looking for highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to work in our Customer Service Department (Contact Centre).
Our dedicated Customer Service Team offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a transformational programme delivering high quality costs effect services by engaging with our residents, partners and staff.
Customer Service Advisors act as customer advocates, all advisers are trained to be multi skilled in all areas of service delivery regardless of customer touch point (telephone, web chat, email, SMS, face to face etc.) providing generic transactional services by utilising their knowledge and process scripts built into the Customer Information System to facilitate the first stop response.
The post is for 37 hours per week working between Monday to Friday each week to cover the hours between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. There may also be a requirement to occasionally work additional hours to ensure business continuity.
If the answer to any of the following questions is yes we would like to
hear from you:
- Are you passionate about Customer Service?
- Do you welcome the opportunity to be at the forefront of change and improvement?
- Do you recognise the importance of making maximum use of new technology?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a good team player?
- Are you hard working, punctual, flexible and reliable
- Do you have good ICT skills
Why work for us?
North East Derbyshire District Council is a great place to work and if you join our team, you will become part of a talented and dedicated workforce. If you are keen to make a difference to people’s lives and develop your skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and excellent work/life balance initiatives. Learn more about the benefits of working for us at: ne-derbyshire.gov.uk
If you are interested in this post, please apply using the online application on our dedicated webpage on Derbyshire Jobs at: North East Derbyshire District Council Vacancies or via Derbyshire - Jobs and Careers by clicking ‘Apply for this job’ and creating an account. You can save your progress and exit the application at any time, coming back to it at a later stage to complete and submit your application. Applications close Midnight on 16 October 2022.
Please read the Guidance Notes provided before completing any application and please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
If you do not have internet access, you can request an offline application pack by contacting North East Derbyshire District Council Contact Centre on 01246 231111 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from all sections of the community
For further information
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Rachael Pope, Customer Services Manager (01246) 217544 or Rachael.email@example.com
If you have not received any communication within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest in the job role.