- Derbyshire Dales District Council, Ashbourne
- Salary details
- Grade 5 (SCP 6-9) £21,968 – £23,194 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 06 December 2022
We are looking to recruit a confident, motivated individual who is a team player. This person will have good customer service skills and needs to be confident liaising with Councillors, contractors, external/internal partners and staff. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and able to use their own initiative.
The right candidate will;
- Have a desire to help the team deliver efficient quality services. They will also have a commitment to ensuring good Health & Safety and ensuring that customer service standards are maintained.
- Undertake a range of specialist green space and public realm maintenance, and development work.
- Be able to utilise a range of specialist plant and equipment in an efficient and effective manner, e.g. tractors and associated implements, channel sweepers etc.
- Adhere to all health & safety and legislation requirements
The post includes:
- 25 days leave per year plus bank holidays (rising to 26 days leave per year from April 2023 and to 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Enrolment into the Local Government pension scheme
- Optional overtime when available
- Reduced leisure centre membership fees
For an informal discussion regarding the job role contact Robert Worrall on 07980 893859.
If you are unable to apply on line, please contact Corporate Support on 01629 761126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.