- County Hall, Matlock
- Salary details
- Grade 11 £33,489 - £36,788 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 28 August 2022
HR Transformation Lead
£33,489 - £36,788 - Plus market leading package (see below)
We're accepting CVs for this position so it's easier than ever to apply!
Derbyshire County Council are seeking a HR Transformation Lead to join a team which is supporting the council in its transformational change programmes.
As a HR Transformation Lead you will be an excellent team player who is eager to share your knowledge, inspire and support others. You will join our team to support the delivery of complex transformational and cultural change across the council, providing a consistent and quality approach to service redesigns, redundancy processes and redeployment support.
- Acting as a lead on change programmes, coordinating the development and planning of agreed change plans to support implementation
- Being the subject matter expert supporting departments to implement change programmes inline with legislative requirements and best practice
- Implement engagement strategies throughout change programmes to support cultural and behavioral change across the council
- Coordinating and implementing redundancy, redeployment and flexible working solutions
- Upskilling managers by developing and implementing learning opportunities working with the L&D Design and Delivery team
- Working within a remote team and ensuring teamwork is strong
What skills & experience do you need?
- Relevant degree or CIPD Level 5 with relevant supporting experience
- Experience in change management processes in a HR role
- Experience of supporting people change in a unionised environment
- Effective project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
What do we offer you?
- 27 days of annual leave (plus 5 additional days with 5 years of continuous service)
- Participation in the flexitime scheme
- Wellbeing related benefits
- Generous local government pension
- Our approach to learning and development encourages and promotes learning for all, provides good quality accessible learning and opportunities to progress
Our HR Transformation Team is contractually based in Matlock, Derbyshire, but as part of our Modern Ways of Working programme we are currently working on a hybrid basis. There'll be an opportunity to discuss future working arrangements at interview.
More details on the benefits of working for the council can be found on our reward and recognition page here
For more information on our HR team and other HR vacancies, simply, click here
We are accepting CV’s for this position so it’s easier than ever to apply, but if you would prefer to submit a standard application form, you can download one here and upload this instead of your CV.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Sally Bakry, HR Transformation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org