Adult Tutor - English and Maths - Countywide
- Various - Countywide
- Salary details
- FE JNC 3-5 £25.58 - £28.08 per hour
- Job term
- No Guaranteed Hours
- Appointment type
- As and when required
- Closing Date
The Derbyshire Adult Community Education Service (DACES) is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced English and Maths subject specialist tutors to our tutor pool.
DACES English and Maths classes are delivered both online and face to face in our centres and partner venues across the county of Derbyshire. We offer Functional Skills and GCSE qualification courses to adult learners and young people aged 14 – 19.
Once appointed to the tutor pool tutors can build a working pattern to suit on a course by course basis. This makes this role ideal for both those who only want to work a few hours a week and those who want to build a more substantive role and timetable of classes.
- Hold an adult teaching qualification and a recognised subject specialist qualification.
- Have experience of work with adult and/or young people.
- Have experience of delivering Functional Skill and/or GCSE subject content.
- Be able to deliver in a blended learning approach to maintain engagement, interaction and motivation of learners.
- Be committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion and British Values.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.