Teaching and Learning Assistsant
- Bonsall CofE (VA) Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £5,863.68 - £6,350.76 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 11 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 22 March 2023
Our school is a friendly, welcoming and inclusive Church of England School. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and committed teaching assistant to join our brilliant team. Your work will be varied supporting children in our Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 class. The working pattern is 3 mornings per week 8.30 – 12.00 (Wednesdays, Thursdays) and 8.30 - 12.30 on Fridays
The successful candidate will:
- Establish a positive relationship with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils in the classroom
- Be a good team player and be able to liaise well with other staff in the classroom.
- Form a positive working relationship with families
- Be fully supportive of the school’s ethos.
- Fully adopt and adhere to the school’s policies.
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
We offer a supportive, caring and positive environment in which to work. If you would like to visit the school before submitting an application, please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time (01629 822537).
Bonsall CE (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Provisional Interview Date: 30 March 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.