- Brockwell Junior School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £23,033 - £24,946 per annum, pro rata
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 15 or 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (to suit candidate)
- Closing Date
- 25 September 2023
Brockwell is a special place. In partnership with parents, the whole school delivers excellence at all levels with a clear mission to be Safe, Smile & Succeed.
The governors of Brockwell Junior School wish to appoint an excellent Teaching and Learning Assistant.
Please note the number of hours per week can be discussed at interview.
The successful candidate will join an experienced, happy and supportive team who are committed to ensuring that our children reach their full potential in a well maintained and safe environment.
We would like a Teaching and Learning Assistant who:
- has high expectations and standards.
- understands the requirements of the role and the needs of learners
- is happy to contribute and collaborate positively as part of a team.
In return we offer:
- A happy working environment with quality resources
- A supportive school including your well being.
- Access to further training as required.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please ring the school on 01246 278542 and speak to Mrs Knowles or Mrs Murcott, Senior Business Assistants to make an appointment.
Provisional Interview Date: 10 October 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.