Teaching and Learning Assistant
- Hathersage St. Michael’s CE (VA) Primary School and Nursery
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £5,976.40 - £6,062.28 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of July 2024
- 10 hours and 30 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year, (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) 8.40am -12.10pm per week
- Closing Date
- 04 June 2023
Hathersage St. Michael’s CE (A) Primary School is looking to appoint an excellent, positive and highly motivated Teaching and Learning Assistant on a part-time basis to work in KS1 & KS2 to support our pupils with their learning and development.
We are a friendly, happy, school family with a supportive staff team and well-motivated children who are eager to engage and learn.
We are looking for;
- An individual who has a proven track record of enabling pupils to make progress.
- An individual who has an understanding of KS1/KS2.
- Someone who has a proven track record of delivering and scaffolding support within the classroom environment.
The role will involve working 10 hours 30 mins over 3 days per week, providing pupil support on a one-to-one basis, or within small groups, as well as supporting pupils in whole class teaching sessions. There may also be the opportunity at times to follow the class teacher’s planning to lead the class to cover for meetings.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you would like to arrange a visit to school, please contact the school office on 01433 650434.
The post is to commence on: Monday 4 September 2023.
Provisional Interviews: W/b 12 June 2023 (interviews will be held in person)
Hathersage St. Michael’s CE (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.