- Parwich Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £7,938.48 - £8,657.88 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 16 hours and 15 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 07 September 2022
We are currently seeking to appoint a diligent and hardworking Teaching & Learning Assistant to join our friendly, dedicated school team.
We are looking for
- someone who has the ability to work well with colleagues and wishes to be part of a small, whole school team working in partnership to improve outcomes for all children;
- someone who is passionate about promoting high expectations of achievement and personal development in all groups of children, including SEND;
- someone who, desirably, demonstrates an excellent working knowledge of the primary curriculum;
- someone who has excellent interpersonal skills and is willing to participate fully in school life.
As a school, Parwich Primary is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. After the summer break, please contact
Fiona Tomblin (Headteacher) on 01335 390245, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisional Interview Date: 20 September 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.