Teaching and Learning Assistant (Level 2)
- Duke of Norfolk Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £18,656.16 - £20,205.72 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Covering for maternity leave
- 35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 16 April 2023
The Duke of Norfolk CE Primary School in Glossop are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support our amazing team from September 2023.
We are seeking to employ an outstanding and passionate individual to join our support staff team.
You should have:
- A passion for working with children and a desire to have a positive impact on their learning
- The ability to set high expectations and standards for all children
- The ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- An ability to identify and remove barriers to learning
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking
- A level 2 (or above) TA qualification
- Two recent years’ experience of working in a school setting
- Recent experience of teach quality phonics lessons to groups of children (RWI preferred)
- An excellent record of attendance and punctuality
The Dukes is an inclusive community and strives to support the needs of all its children, staff and families.
We can offer a strong system of support and performance management to ensure all our staff excel and reach their full potential.
If you are an inspirational individual who is looking to use your experience and skills, then The Dukes is the school for you!
For more information about our school, please visit our website at www.dukenorfolk.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call Jill ford, Business Officer, on 01457 852635.
Provisional Interview Date: 27 April 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.