Teaching and Learning Assistant (EYFS and Key Stage 1) (4 Posts)
- Whitfield St James’ CE (VC) Primary School, Glossop
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £17,324.88 - £18,763.80 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of August 2024
- 32 hours and 30 minutes per week, 39 week per year
- Closing Date
- 04 June 2023
The governors are very pleased to be advertising these posts. This is an exciting time for our school and we are making rapid progress in returning to good in terms of Ofsted. We have a dedicated and committed staff and governing body and we are looking for professional, proactive and skilled Lower EYFS / KS1 teaching assistants to join our team.
These positions have become available due to planning towards becoming an Enhanced Resource School. There is a possibility that these positions could be extended.
We are offering;
- A friendly, supportive and committed governing body, SLT, staff and school community.
- A bespoke CPD package to support your needs.
Discussions with the headteacher and visits to the school are welcome. We very much look forward to seeing your application and welcoming you to our team.
Provisional Interview Date: 8 June 2023.
Craig Woodward – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.