- St Andrew’s CE Methodist (Aided Primary School), Dronfield
- Salary details
- Grade 7 £8,662.44 - £9,381.84 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Pending restructure until the end of August 2023
- 16 hours and 15 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 12 February 2023
The Governors are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced teaching assistant with a high level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm to join our friendly and hardworking team.
This post is largely to work as a classroom based general teaching assistant in lower key stage two, but also includes an afternoon supporting a child with special educational needs.
This post is for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week in term time.
- Be patient, kind and able to use your own initiative
- Have a calm manner and a passion and commitment to encouraging and supporting children in being confident independent members of our school community
- Have high expectations of all children
- Have the drive to make a difference
- Be committed to meet the needs of the ‘whole child’
- Be sympathetic with the Christian ethos of our school
- Have the ability to work well with colleagues
- Be committed to our policies on keeping children safe from harm
We will offer you:
- A happy thriving church school environment
- Excellent training opportunities and professional development
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly supportive and experienced team
If you would like a tour of our school and opportunity to discuss this post further, please contact John Clapham, head teacher, on 01246 417243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At St Andrew’s, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all members of our school community to share this commitment.
Provisional Interview Date: 14 February 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.