Specialist Teaching and Learning Assistant
- Whittington Green School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £21,905.88 - £23,452.20 per annum
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 17 April 2023
Whittington Green School Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably experienced Specialist Teaching and Learning Assistant to support students in making progress and enabling a full and rich learning experience, primarily to support students to develop their numeracy and literacy.
Previous experience of working with students with a variety of learning needs is essential.
Whittington Green School:-
- welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or religion
- is committed to the protection and safety of its students
- undertakes enhanced DBS checks on all applicants
- only accepts applications submitted on approved application forms
Provisional Interview Date: 24 April 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.