- Youlgrave, All Saints’ C of E (VA) Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £10,266.48 - £11,095.80 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 18 hours and 45 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 16 October 2022
We are looking for:
- An excellent and innovative classroom teaching and learning assistant; who has high expectations of behaviour, achievement and attainment
- Someone who has the ability to work well with colleagues and as part of a small team
- Someone who is flexible and creative
- A highly motivated individual who is committed to providing a high-quality learning environmental; and has high expectations for all children
- Someone who has a knowledge and understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
We can offer:
- Motivated children who have outstanding attitudes to learning and exemplary behaviour
- A working environment where everyone is valued
- The support of a dedicated team of staff, parents and governors.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 12.15pm
Visits to school are welcome; so if you are interested in becoming a key member of our friendly team then we would love to hear from you: either a phone call for an informal chat on 01629 636 289 or an email to headteacher@youlgrave- allsaints.derbyshire.sch.uk
Provisional Interview Date: 21 October 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.