- Egginton Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 3 £3,151.44 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 6 hours and 15 minutes per week, 38 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 10 December 2023
The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and caring Midday Supervisor to join our small, friendly and successful team. The ideal candidate will be working for 5 days per week.
Egginton Primary School is proud of its reputation as a small village school that provides a warm, friendly and inclusive learning environment, enabling all children to thrive. You will be joining a school team that benefits greatly from supportive partnerships with parents and the local community.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be patient, kind and calm
- Be able to work flexibly as part of a close-knit team
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to foster trusting and supporting relationships with children
- Be enthusiastic, dedicated and professional
We are looking for the successful applicant to start in January 2024.
Provisional Interview Date: 14 December 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.