- Middleton Community School, Matlock
- Salary details
- Grade 3 £2,567.28 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 6 hours and 15 minutes per week, 38 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 04 December 2022
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a Mid-day Supervisor.
We are looking for an individual who will communicate effectively with children and who will be a great addition to our happy school team.
Our children would like a Mid-day Supervisor who is:
- Friendly, caring and helpful with a good sense of humour.
We are seeking to appoint Mid-day Supervisor who will:
- be an effective team member
- support our children at this busy time of the school day
- have high expectations for all children.
Working days will be Monday to Friday. However, a job-share position would be considered.
In February 2022, Ofsted graded our school as ‘good’.
This position would start on Monday 9th January 2023.
Visits to the school can be arranged. Please contact us to make an appointment on 01629 822236.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.