- Newhall Community Junior School
- Salary details
- Grade 5 £14,709.84 - £14,955.48 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers from 8 January 2024 - 31 August 2024
- 27 hours and 30 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 03 December 2023
Newhall Junior School is looking to appoint a suitably qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant who;
- has experience of working in a school environment;
- is a reflective and flexible practitioner;
- is committed to developing personalised learning;
- will enable pupils to engage in their learning;
has excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
- has excellent English and maths skills.
- has positive behaviour management strategies.
Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or be working towards qualification and have a good standard of education (GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent in Maths and English is essential).
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.