- All Saints C.E. Federation (All Saints C.E Infant School), Matlock
- Salary details
- Grade 5, Pay Points 4-5 £14,555 - £15,181 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers until the end of August 2023
- 32 hours and 30 minutes per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 28 August 2022
All Saints’ Federation is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to work with our dedicated staff. The post will be based in our Early Years environment all week from 08.30am to 16.00pm.
We would like someone who is passionate about working alongside our children and who is committed to safeguarding and supportive of the ethos of our federation of schools.
We are looking for individual who will:
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children.
We require an individual who cares for our children, will be a proactive member of our All Saints’ staff team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community. Engage positively with parents/carers and act as a liaison between school and parents/carers.
- Have a creative and exciting approach to childcare and play.
- Be fully supportive of All Saints’ ethos.
- Fully adopt and adhere to All Saints’ policies.
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who love to learn and are happy coming to school.
- On-going development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally.
- A supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success.
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to school improvement.
- Supportive governors, parents and parish community.
- A strong Christian ethos, which is welcoming to all sections and faiths in our community.
If you would like any further information or think you would like to be part of this exciting journey, we would welcome your application for this post within our school.
You are very welcome to visit our wonderful school. If you would like to do so, please make an appointment through the school office:
All Saints’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 5 September 2022.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.