Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Bolsover Church of England Junior School
- Salary details
- Grade 9, pay points 16 - 19, £28,129.00 - £30,038.00 pro-rata
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers to end August 2024
- 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 07 May 2023
Bolsover Church of England Junior School is a ‘good’ school looking for an effective HLTA who is ready to join our team at a really exciting point in our journey. Required for September 2023 or sooner if possible.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working alongside our children, committed to safeguarding and supportive of the ethos of our school.
We require an individual who will care for our children, be a proactive member of our team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community. The successful candidate will be required to start in their post from September 2023 or sooner if possible and teach at KS2 providing high quality PPA and leadership cover.
We are looking for an individual who will:
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children.
- Consistently demonstrate the expectations outlined in the HLTA Standards
- Engage positively with parents/carers and act as a liaison between school and parents/carers.
- Have a creative and exciting approach to childcare and play.
- Be fully supportive of Bolsover Church of England Junior School’s vision and values.
- Fully adopt and adhere to school policies and procedures.
We can offer you:
- Children who love to learn and are happy coming to school.
- On-going high quality development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally.
- A supportive senior leadership team, committed to your success.
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to school improvement.
- Supportive governors, parents and parish community.
- A strong Christian ethos, which is welcoming to all sections and faiths in our community.
If you would like any further information or think you would like to be part of this exciting journey, we would welcome your application for this post within our school.
You can find out more information about our school here: Bolsover Church of England Junior School - Our School (bolsover-jun.derbyshire.sch.uk).
You are very welcome to visit our wonderful school. If you would like to do so, please make an appointment through the school office:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01246 822324
We will only accept applications made on DDAT application forms.
Please do not apply through the Derbyshire County Council website.
DDAT welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
DDAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, online checks, completion of a probationary period, pre-employment and Disclosure Barring Service checks. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
To apply please submit completed applications forms to email@example.com by the closing date.
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 22 May 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.