Family Support Worker
- Field House Infant School and Nursery
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £17,751.21 - £19,088.04 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 16 June 2023
Thank you for taking an interest in the opportunity to become part of the pastoral team at Field House Infant School and Nursery.
As the Family Support Worker, you will work in close partnership with school staff to deliver a programme of casework to promote and improve educational outcomes for the children and their families we support. You will also focus your support to help improve attendance, punctuality and engagement in learning.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with all school staff and a range of outside agencies. Candidates should have some experience of accessing early help services and be familiar with safeguarding support structures.
Field House offers great opportunities to candidates wishing to work in a forward looking, effective team of professionals keen to make a difference for our pupils and their families. A post at Field House Infant School and Nursery comes with valuable team support from colleagues, opportunities for professional development and involvement in a school that continues to move forward.
You will have excellent relationship building, creative and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with a wide group of people. You’ll have previous experience of:
- working and engaging with parents, carers or guardians, children or individuals through individual and/or group-based support
- working in an educational environment
- working effectively with social and emotional factors affecting a child’s capacity to learn
- working with families from diverse communities
We believe this is an excellent opportunity so we would encourage you to visit our school. Please call 0115 932 4526 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment or to ask about any aspect of the role.
Provisional Interview Date: 23 June 2023.