- St George’s CE Primary School
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £27,507 - £29,418 per annum, pro rata
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 0.4FTE (8.45am to 3.30pm) Days can be negotiated
- Closing Date
- 03 December 2023
St George’s CE Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school with happy and engaged children who love to learn. Our staff are dedicated and passionate, with a sense of fun and commitment to every child.
Our Governors and pupils are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated Family Liaison Worker to work at our happy and successful school from January 2024 (depending on current commitments) for 2 days a week (days can be negotiated). The position may lead to other opportunities within school.
The salary will be Grade 8
Your duties will include:
- Supporting children and families to overcome difficulties
- Completing Early Help Assessments
- Signposting families to external support providers
- Working alongside the DSL to safeguard children
- Supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Loves working with children and puts their wellbeing first
- Has the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Is motivated and passionate to achieve the very best for the children in our care and make a genuine difference
- Uses their own initiative to assess and evaluate pupils’ needs
- Has experience of working with families
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are proud to be part of The Embark Federation (Multi Academy Trust) and as part of the trust, we share the core beliefs of: Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Success and our vision is to become a stand out school at the heart of the community.
Interested candidates are invited to look around the school or you are more than welcome to discuss the post and the school with the Headteacher.
To make arrangements for a discussion/visit, please contact the school office on 01283 217199
In line with KCSIE 2023, online checks will be undertaken on all candidates prior to interview, so that, should anything arise, it can be discussed fully at interview.
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 14 December 2023
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
Please be aware that Derbyshire County Council is placing this advert on behalf of this organisation and you should refer directly to its website for details of the terms and conditions attached to this post. Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.