EYFS Practitioner SEND
- Coppice Primary and Nursery School, Heanor
- Salary details
- Grade 8 £8,880.72 - £9,544.08 per annum
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- Fixed Term - Due to pupil numbers
- 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 11 June 2023
Do you want to work in a vibrant, welcoming and family centred school with the welfare of our children at its heart? Do you want to join a dedicated team of friendly staff?
Come and join us!
We are looking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated EYFS practitioner to support a child with an EHCP in our Nursery.
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience of working with a child needs a bespoke curriculum to meet their needs.
- Someone who is positive, enthusiastic and solution focused who can follow a child’s specific routines.
- Has experience in working to a timetable in order to help a child regulate.
- Has experience of working with a child who has understanding difficulties.
- Has experience of following SEND support plans/EHCP targets, attending meetings with professionals and supporting parents.
- Is able to support a child’s personal hygiene.
- Has experience in delivering an individualised learning programme in conjunction with the class teacher.
- Has experience in adapting planning to suit the child’s specific needs.
Provisional Interview Date: Week commencing 12 June 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.