- St Mary’s Catholic High School, Chesterfield
- Salary details
- Grade 5 Scp 4 -5 (£21,189 - £21,575 FTE per annum pro rata)
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 15 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 06 February 2023
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly organised and enthusiastic Technician to support teaching and learning in our Art Department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be comfortable with organising and preparing clay for all KS3 classes and tidying up the clay lesson with the teacher after the lesson.
- Organising, stacking and unloading kiln with all the class’s models.
- Be flexible and able to work effectively on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines and manage their time effectively.
- Be able to interact effectively with pupils.
- Be able to use ICT systems to order equipment and consumables, to carry out risk assessments and a maintenance schedule, and to keep records.
Potential candidates would be very welcome to visit the school prior to applying and if you would like to do so or would like any further information, please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Rachel Gilding.
We are particularly keen to reflect the diverse nature of our student community in our staff; we welcome applications from all qualified applicants and strongly believe that diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact to our whole school community.
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website
TO APPLY YOU MUST COMPLETE AND RETURN THE SCHOOL’S APPLICATION FORM TO MRS GILDING BY POST OR EMAIL. YOU SHOULD NOT APPLY VIA DCC AND CVS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application packs may be downloaded from the school’s website www.st-maryshigh.derbyshire.sch.uk or alternatively please telephone Mrs R Gilding, Headteacher’s PA on 01246 201191 (ext 2011) or e-mail email@example.com for further information or an application pack.
Please ensure your completed application is returned no later than 9.00am on the Closing Date.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.