- Hardwick Primary School, Derby
- Salary details
- Annual gross salary: £26,975 - £30,095 FTE per annum Derby City Pay Scales - Grade: G pt 21 – pt 25
- Job term
- Full Time
- Appointment type
- 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- 09 December 2022
We need an enthusiastic and committed primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant who has the knowledge, skills and drive required to make a difference to the lives of children in our community.
This is a real opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
Hardwick Primary offers an inspiring modern learning environment for children, nurtured by a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive school team who believe our pupils deserve the best and who consistently strive to make improvements to our outstanding school.
We are proud of our school, our pupils, our team and our achievements and have big plans for the future.
Have you the skills and confidence to meet the challenges of this large, ambitious, vibrant, inner-city multicultural school?
We are looking to appoint creative, experienced and enthusiastic HLTA’s who:
- is currently a NVQ 4 or willing to study to attain HLTA status within 12 months, with experience of supporting teaching and learning in a school setting:
- is experienced in supporting children and their families in overcoming barriers to their learning;
- is committed to raising standards of achievement and care for all children;
- has high expectations of behaviour and effective behaviour management strategies;
- has a good understanding of teaching English as an additional language;
- has the ability to reflect on and develop their own practice and that of others;
- is willing to play a key role in the development and delivery of our curriculum;
- is well organised and proactive team player who will make a positive contribution to our school team.
The successful candidates will enjoy:
- • happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
- • working with a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff team;
- • outstanding facilities in our new (PFI) building;
- • a commitment to your professional development.
Please do not apply using The Derbyshire County Council Website
For an application form and further details please visit website: www.hardwickprimaryschoolderby.co.uk applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2022 at 9am. We reserve the right to close the advert early should we receive a high number of suitable applicants.
Visits are warmly welcomed to view the school. Please telephone or email the School Office to book an appointment.
DDAT welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.