- Bishop Lonsdale Church of England Primary School and Nursery, Derby
- Salary details
- Grade 3, Pay Points 5 – 6, £21,575 to £21,968 (1 FTE per annum pro rata dependent upon length of service)
- Job term
- Part Time
- Appointment type
- 32 hours and 30 minutes per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm, Term Time plus INSETS (39 weeks per year)
- Closing Date
- 29 September 2023
We currently have two vacancies for an enthusiastic and committed primary Teaching Assistant who has the knowledge, skills and drive required to make a difference to the lives of children in our community.
Please clearly state on your application form, which role you are interested in, or if you wish to be considered for either of the positions.
Our school believes in:
Becoming Independent Successful Honest Open-Minded People, by:
- Enabling everyone to reach their full potential.
- Developing a love for learning and a desire to achieve.
- Encouraging everyone to become independent and confident, with a belief in themselves.
- Promoting Christian values and respecting diversity.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- are creative, experienced and enthusiastic;
- have high expectations and will use this to deliver engaging learning;
- have an innovative and exciting approach to learning;
- have the ability to reflect on and develop your own practice and that of others;
- are willing to play a key role in the development, delivery and enrichment of our curriculum;
- is well-organised and will make a positive contribution to our school team.
This is a real opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
All applications to be made on the Derby Diocesan Academy Trust (DDAT) application form. Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
Please do not apply using Derbyshire County Council Website.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.